My dad, Piper, and I traveled to Fort Myers, Florida, this past weekend for my baby cousin Lara's wedding. It was so nice to get warm for a while, but it made coming home to these frigid conditions even harder! We had such a good time there visiting with family. Piper was a perfect baby while on the plane and when we were out so many nights past her bedtime. It helped that her Gramps was willing to take her any time she needed a distraction.

On the plane!

She was obsessed with clearing out the seat back pockets.

It's a good thing we have Piper to read us the safety information!

Suitcases are so much fun...
...until you pull it closed on yourself.
Sadly, this was the only picture I got of the gorgeous bride.

Gramps kept Piper occupied with puffs during the ceremony. She was perfect!



The groom's father is the CFO of 1-800-flowers. As you can imagine, the flowers at this wedding were the most amazing I have ever seen. It looked like a celebrity wedding--seriously. These pictures do not even begin to do it justice.

Piper loved spending time with her cousin, Lillia. She is the daughter of my first cousin, Rachel, the sister of the bride. Because Lillia lives in Fort Myers, too, we hadn't spent much time together before this weekend. She is precious and will make such a good big sister someday!

This poor baby was exhausted by the end of the night. She had fallen asleep in my arms, so I gave her to my dad to keep her that way. He headed out of the ballroom into the lobby right outside. This was what I found when I checked on them about 15 minutes later. He didn't see anything wrong with letting her sleep on a table! She looks precariously close to the edge, but Gramps was closeby the whole time.

No comments:
Post a Comment