She attends a program that is literally in our backyard. The church where Piper goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays has property that backs up to ours. We could not ask for anything more convenient. Plus, she'll get a Bible story every day in class and do Bible arts and crafts and sing Bible songs as part of the curriculum.
She was definitely not happy when I dropped her off in that strange place this morning. The teacher had to pry her off of me, and she immediately started crying "Mommamommamomma" and practically beat herself by signing "please". It was pitiful. But she was all smiles when I picked her up this afternoon. She was so happy to see me and would pat me and say "Momma" when anyone would walk by us. I consider the day a huge success because she actually slept on her nap mat for the first time.
My baby's growing up!
www.herringfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment