Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today was Piper's little preschool Christmas program.  Her class shook little jingle bells while the song played.  Well, I should say that her class was SUPPOSED to shake jingle bells while the song played--only kid actually did it.  Piper gave her bells one or two shakes, but that was it.  She seemed to be intrigued with the concept of standing up in front of people to perform.  She had the funniest look on her face the whole time, like "Why are all you people staring at me?". 


The kids in her class were supposed to wear red or green, and everyone ended up wearing red. Piper's great-grandmother Sandra (aka Mamaw) made her little red dress.

Sorry that the pictures are blurry.  Neither Josh nor I is one of those annoying parents who has to be at the very front of the auditorium while our child "performs."  I guess that means we should invest in a better camera :-).

Graham slept through most of the performances.  Thankfully Nana was able to take him out when he got a little fussy so that Josh and I could enjoy the show.

All in all, it was a fun experience!  We are lucky to have Piper in a church-based preschool where she has been learning all about the nativity and baby Jesus this holiday season. 


www.herringfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment