The ACTUAL 4th of July
![]() |
| My friend Erica and I ran a 5K race in the POURING RAIN. But we killed it! |
| Piper decorated a cake to take to Mikey's house that night. |
![]() |
| I showed up to Erica's house wearing the same outfit! We clearly have been spending too much time together! |
![]() |
| Piper and Mikey |
![]() |
| Burritos! |
4th of July party on August 4th at Westhaven Country Club
![]() |
| This girl is obsessed with bouncy houses and bouncy slides. |
![]() |
| Piper and Mikey |
| Graciously sharing her cotton candy |
![]() |
| I really wanted a picture with the kids. This is the best I got. |
| The sillies definitely set in while we waited for the fireworks show to start. |
| Piper dancing along with the live band (not pictured) |
![]() |
| Totally enthralled! |
| Isn't this precious?! These two shared a chair during the fireworks show. |

www.herringfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com











No comments:
Post a Comment