Friday, July 13, 2012

Family Reunion

While we were back home for a visit, we were able to get together with most of my cousins on my dad's side of the family.  My cousin Rachel and I hardly ever get to see each other since she lives in Florida, so I knew I needed to make an effort to see her when she was up visiting Pop Pop.  We were a rowdy bunch, but we had so much fun together!  I hope the next time we get together, all of the cousins and their children can make it!

Pop Pop with his great grandchildren (missing Lyndie and Channing)
What a legacy!
The girls and their kiddos
The men-folk
Graham and Sadler had a great time playing together!  Sadler is about 7 weeks older than Graham. 
The other reason for our visit was to celebrate sweet Lyndie's third birthday.  She had a Cars-themed party.  Piper still talks about getting to eat Lightning McQueen cake.
That cake is a work of art!
The bike was definitely a hit with Lyndie.  And the pint-sized camping chair was a hit with Piper :-).
Boys and their kids
Gramps posing with Bert and Ernie (as uncle Corey calls them)
Can you guess which is which???

 www.herringfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment