My mom came to visit this past week. We all had a great time together!
As her usual, she went right to work when she got here. The first order of business was to paint Graham's room and rearrange the furniture. I felt bad that I couldn't help with either of these endeavours--but she did a great job on her own!
I'll post final pictures of the room once we get Graham's crib and bedding set up.
We spent Monday working in the yard. Piper even helped!
One of Piper's favorite things lately is trains, or "choo choos". Mom and I took her to Cheekwood Botanical Gardens where they have a special exhibit right now called Tennessee Trains in G. They have about eight big model trains set up around various historical houses from the state. Other than the trains and the tracks, everything else in the display, including the houses, was made of wood, trees, and dirt. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of the little buildings--I was too busy watching Piper! She LOVED the exhibit and couldn't stop pointing at all the trains. It was so much fun to watch her little face light up every time a new one came by! And of course, she wanted to climb in the display to play with the trains.
We hated for Nana to leave on Tuesday, but we know she'll be back soon. We love you, Nana!
www.herringfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment